01 02 03 Just Wenderful Event Planning and Design: Looking Back via Instagram 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Looking Back via Instagram

34
As an Instagram addict, I get lucky I can document some of the pretty things in life.  Here are a couple of my favorite latest shots.


I've been visiting the flower market lots lately.  First off it was for a 50th birthday party then it was yesterday for the Wine 661 Wedding Boutique event.


I got to reuse some for our little foodie group my friends and I get together for.  I know right?  Nerds!  Foodie nerds at least!


Now you're jealous right? :)  Another thing to be jealous about: sunny, SoCal sundowns!


This next picture was a last minute project for one of my brides.  She needed invites in under a week and I did something for her and had way too much fun embossing and choosing envelope liners!


And now to the more personal.  I have a handful of nieces but these are the babies of the bunch I love so much!


Meet the almost newborn Jasmine!  I hadn't played with my 7D in a while so it was time...


Hooray for pretty, happy things! 



Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38