01 02 03 Just Wenderful Event Planning and Design: Flowers in Season 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Flowers in Season

34
I get emails from vendors, clients, Vera...yeah Vera Wang!  I'm kidding!  I have yet to meet her but I do get her newsletter and this time, this list of flowers in season was included and thought it'd be a great thing to share.

Flowers in Season


Spring
• Apple Blossom
• Daffodil
• Lilac
• Lily
• Peony
• Tulip



Summer
• Aster
• Calla Lily
• Dahlia
• Daisy
• Hydrangea
• Rose
Fall
• Aster
• Chrysanthemum
• Dahlia
• Marigold
• Shasta Daisy
• Zinnia
Year-round
• Bachelor Button
• Delphinium
• Gardenia
• Lily
• Orchid
• Rose

Definitely not a complete list but it gives you an idea of what's available.  I know one of my favorites, ranunculus, is a Spring bloom.



Spring


Via Design Sponge

Summer


Via Gardens Ablaze

These pretties come in this lavender, blues, and whites.

Fall

I love dahlias too!

via Flower's Gallery

Year Round




Labels:

35 36 37 38