01 02 03 Just Wenderful Event Planning and Design: Engagement Session - Jean + Jay 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Engagement Session - Jean + Jay

34
I feel so lucky to have these awesome couples that love to share their eye candy with me!  Meet Jean & Jay!



When I first saw a teaser, my jaw dropped.  I shouldn't have been surprised because the photographers...well, this is what they do...


Drop jaws!


But wait, look at this light!  *cue the angels, or trumpets, or...whatever's your preference!  This one makes me smile too!



And Jean, I know you're going to see this, so let me tell you here: You look so beautiful here!  I can't wait to see you all made up in your dress! {a Vera, I might add!}



*Le sigh* These incredible photogs are the one and only The Image is Found

Thanks Jean + Jay!



Labels:

35 36 37 38