01 02 03 Just Wenderful Event Planning and Design: Finding Yourself. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Finding Yourself.

34
Personal/ business post.

So, we're in the process of re-branding and giving the site a whole new look!  It's a bit overwhelming to have to decide on an image that you think conveys what we're about but we're THISCLOSE!  I can't wait to be able to show it off.  I love pink and green but I think I got carried away the first time around!  Heh...

Going to Making Things Happen with Lara Casey reminded me of my 7th grade math teacher Mr. Green who always went off on tangents about lemmings.  Don't be a lemming.  Be yourself, be unique.  Not only is this what it's about in general in life but it's a major point in business.  What do you offer that other people don't?


Looking within myself and the awesome couples I've had the privilege to work with, I've decided to take on a new little side project with Stacey Steffe of Better than Naked.  I've known her for a couple of years and feel so honored that she came up to me for advice and basically a proposition!  We're going to be holding a series of small events that will eventually lead to something bigger.  Happy to say we're making things happen!

This is who we're NOT!

Hah!  So keep an eye later today yo!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38