01 02 03 Just Wenderful Event Planning and Design: Bean Love! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bean Love!

34
Via Punam Bean

Aren't these some cute tats? Yup, these are Punam Bean and her hubby's matching tats! I just love her photography. What I love more is that she gets personal with her blog sometimes. She even shows you how she started her wedding photography business while away from her husband 90% of the time, thus, the telephone tats! Pretty harsh! I don't know if I could hang being away from my hubs thaaat long... Read on: http://lonelypoo.squarespace.com She's hilarious!

A couple weeks before our engagement, we decided we'd get matching tattooed rings. He got his, I still haven't gotten mine and won't until he remembers and insists on it! I already have three other tats so I don't mind, but I want to see him really want me to have it. So far, it's a no-go!


Here they are! Well at least his! It looks pretty squiggly in the picture and in real life. I think we were kind of tipsy when we "designed" his. It's supposed to be a "JW"...I know...doesn't look like it! It's upside down in this pic too, so please, use your imagination! LoL!



I just emailed this to my hubs last night and he copied it on to his desktop wallpaper! I think maybe that meant he agreed? ♥ I love Le Love! *Le sigh!*


Oooh and once again, if you have any wedding, e-session, and/or trash the dress shoots you'd like featured or anything at all related please email me at wendylmed at gmail dot com!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38